------_=_NextPart_001_01C53AD4.487CFBB9

How do I check to see how many days are left for the validity of a
certificate. Is there a openssl command which tells me the days or time
left?=20

=20

X509_cmd_current_time returns a positive integer if a certificate is
till valid? What does this signify? Is there a way to convert this to
the time left?

=20

What I am trying to do is write a app to check the certificate and give
me the days left.

=20

satish

------_=_NextPart_001_01C53AD4.487CFBB9

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>How do I check to see how many days are left for the
validity of a certificate. Is there a openssl command which tells me the =
days
or time left? >>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>X509_cmd_current_time returns a positive integer if a
certificate is till valid? What does this signify? Is there a way to =
convert
this to the time left?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>What I am trying to do is write a app to check the
certificate and give me the days left.>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>satish>>