hello all,
I use openssl for a while and like it. So I would like
to try to participate on the development.

I have studied computer science in germany and now work as
maintainer for a few products that use the openssl library.

I think I can spare around 8 hours a week for the work with openssl.

At home I work with debian linux on ppc.

My experiance in openssl source is not that big and probably
I will ask some silly questions when I start working.

Are there small parts in openssl where I can help? (review, documentation,
programming)
I don't found much about things to do while reading the Mailinglist.

If you are interested in my help, please send answer.

greetings
wof

--
Handyrechnung zu hoch? Tipp: SMS und MMS mit GMX
Seien Sie so frei: Alle Infos unter http://www.gmx.net/de/go/freesms