Thus spake "CHIN, LEY-HUA (Ginger)"
> Does OpenSSL support AES? If it does, where can I find the document for
> AES API? I checked on, no luck! If it doesn't, then

> it support in the near future?

AES is in the current snapshots, but it will not be in a "release" until
0.9.8 comes out. Presumably documentation will follow.

In the meantime, if you want to call the AES functions directly, look at the
crypto/aes/aes.h header file. If you use the EVP interface, just specify
which mode/keysize of AES you want (there are now 18 combinations) and use
the EVP interface like you would with any other cipher.

Automated List Manager