Hi Ginger:

As I know, AES was the encryptation algorithm selected by AES due to=20
best performance with dedicated hardware... Actually, openssl recommends =

Blowfish (other AES finalist) because its performance by software=20
encryptation (as Linux is) is much better...

Anyway, I have read taht it will do soon with AES.

Please, have a look at

http://www.sans.org/rr/papers/20/1459.pdf

This article from charlie Hosner of SANS Institute talks about this...

--

Jose L Navarro Adam
GIRSA I+D Manager

http://www.girsa-net.com

C/Cirilo Amoros 6
46004 Valencia (ES)

Avda. democracia 7 dcho 308
28031 Madrid (ES)

CHIN, LEY-HUA (Ginger), ALABS escribi=F3:
> Hi,
> =20
> Does OpenSSL support AES? If it does, where can I find the document fo=

r=20