------_=_NextPart_001_01C524D0.49406168

Hi all,

=20

Does anyone have any information on how to do client side proxying? I'm
trying to add support for corporate proxies in our application and can't
seem to find any good source of info. If anyone has any experience on
this or knows of a good source of documents it would be greatly
appreciated.

=20

Thanks in advance,

Darya

------_=_NextPart_001_01C524D0.49406168

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi all,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Does anyone have any information on how to do client =
side proxying?
I’m trying to add support for corporate proxies in our application =
and can’t
seem to find any good source of info. If anyone has any experience on =
this or
knows of a good source of documents it would be greatly =
appreciated.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;