Hi,

Somewhen between 0.9.7 and 0.9.8 (I first noticed it around 6 months ago),
PKCS12 creation was refactored, and the new code left out the pkcs12 -CSP
implementation (the option is still accepted, but does nothing useful). I'm
not sure if this was intentional or not, but I didn't see that any mention
of removing the -CSP function in the ChangeLog.

I wrote a patch to add back in CSP support to 0.9.8 (please see attached) by
cut-and-pasting the missing function call from 0.9.7 and adding a bit of
glue. I also added the pkcs12 -CSP command line option to the help and man
page. This patch is against openssl-SNAP-20050305. I am Canadian and did
this in Australia.

Thanks,

Evan