------_=_NextPart_001_01C520D9.EC8FE330

Hi all,

=20

I was just wondering if there has been any discussion about introducing
a way to load certificates for validation using a memory buffer. The
company I am currently working for would like to have this and have
asked me to implement it. I have looked at the code and would be willing
to do it as long as it is not already in the works and there is no
compelling reason not to.

=20

Thanks in Advance,

Darya Mazandarany

------_=_NextPart_001_01C520D9.EC8FE330

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Hi all,

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I was just wondering if there has been any discussion =
about
introducing a way to load certificates for validation using a memory =
buffer.
The company I am currently working for would like to have this and have =
asked
me to implement it. I have looked at the code and would be willing to do =
it as
long as it is not already in the works and there is no compelling reason =
not
to.

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>