From: owner-openssl-dev@openssl.org on behalf of Prashant Kumar
Sent: Tue 3/1/2005 11:05 PM
To: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Cc:=09
Subject: RE: ubsec hw accelerator and DMA Error
Frederic,
=20
I am not even stressing the driver. I have written a small SSL server =
program for testing my hardware accelerator and I see this problem.
=20
There may be some problem with the driver, let me dig more into it.
=20
Thank you so much for your help. I will update you with my progress .
=20
Regards,
Prashant.

Fr=E9d=E9ric Donnat wrote:
Hi,

I have no knowledge of VXWorks platform, but we encoutered the same =
problem when coding a linux driver for BCM chip.
We encouter this on slow machine, with slow PCI and around 128 Mb of =
RAM, when stressing the driver.
In fact the driver create all kernel structure and allocate memory =
faster than it can free it, producing this DMA error.

Do you have this ERROR when stressing the driver?

Hope it could help.

Fred