--0-955138385-1109102261=:64566

Hello All,

I see that "hw_ubsec.c" has support for key generation. However, it does not use ubsec for DES/3DES/AES ciphers. Did anyone try using Broadcom ubsec with OpenSsl for this purpose? Is there any example code in the public domain for this support ?

Thank you.
Prashant.

--0-955138385-1109102261=:64566

Hello All,

I see that "hw_ubsec.c" has support for key generation. However, it does not use ubsec for DES/3DES/AES ciphers. Did anyone try using Broadcom ubsec with OpenSsl for this purpose? Is there any example code in the public domain for this support ?

Thank you.

Prashant.

Do you Yahoo!?

--0-955138385-1109102261=:64566--