--0-1250854240-1108767025=:58457

Hello All,

Is it possible to use the engine implementation with statically linking the harware accelerator library with the openssl instead of dynamic linking.

All the posts I have read so far suggest that I should have a ".so" and engine implementation will load it at run time.

Thank you so much for you help.

Regards,
Prashant.

http://mail.yahoo.com