Question about parameters in ssh - openssh

This is a discussion on Question about parameters in ssh - openssh ; Hello can anybody send me full list of parameters of ssh. I mean -xpvf I mean for what is -x , -p, -v, -f ? Thank You in advance I hope to understand my question....

  1. Question about parameters in ssh

    Hello can anybody send me full list of parameters of ssh. I mean -xpvf I mean for what is
    -x , -p, -v, -f ?

    Thank You in advance I hope to understand my question.

  2. Re: Question about parameters in ssh

    Quote Originally Posted by gladiator6 View Post
    Hello can anybody send me full list of parameters of ssh. I mean -xpvf I mean for what is

    Thank You in advance I hope to understand my question.
    um...

    $ man ssh
    -x Disables X11 forwarding.
    -p Port
    -v Verbose mode.
    -f Requests ssh to go to background just before command execution.

    but next time... you really should read the man page first (RTFM)

+ Reply to Thread