Dear Colleagues

Apologies for any cross-postings
At the request of a number of potential contributors, we have decided to extend the deadline for receipt of papers to be presented to The 5th International Conference: Sciences of Electronics, Technologies of Information and Telecommunications SETIT 2009. This deadline is extended to November 1st, 2008.
This conference will be held in Tunisia, 22-26 March 2009. It is supported by IEEE .
Papers are solicited in the following areas:
Information Processing
Signal Processing
Image and Video
Telecommunications and Networks

Your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in English or in French).
The paper submission is on-line at:
We are waiting for seeing you in SETIT 2009.

NB: In order to receive information about activities and events of this conference (4 to 6 times per year), please provide your contact information to our mailing list

All contact information you provide will be used strictly for SETIT 09 related events only and will not be disclosed in any other way
You can unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list at any time by sending an email to with subject Unsubscribe ================================================== ================
This email is sent out to all those on the SETIT 2009 database. If you want to be removed from this database, please send an email to