ERROR:buffer_get_ret - openssh

This is a discussion on ERROR:buffer_get_ret - openssh ; hi, I am running openssh sourec code for ssh server.It is working successfully.daemon is running,but the problem is when conncting to this server from remote system i got the following errors. buffer_get_ret: trying to get more bytes 1 than in ...

  1. ERROR:buffer_get_ret

    hi,
    I am running openssh sourec code for ssh server.It is working successfully.daemon is running,but the problem is when conncting to this server from remote system i got the following errors.
    buffer_get_ret: trying to get more bytes 1 than in buffer 0
    buffer_get: buffer error
    plese give me suggestions on this

  2. Re: ERROR:buffer_get_ret

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2008, sri veera wrote:

    > hi,
    > I am running openssh sourec code for ssh server.It is working
    > successfully.daemon is running,but the problem is when conncting to
    > this server from remote system i got the following errors.
    >
    > buffer_get_ret: trying to get more bytes 1 than in buffer 0
    > buffer_get: buffer error
    > plese give me suggestions on this

    Like I said before, you need to post a complete bug report. Please
    include the version of the client and server software in use as well
    as a complete debug trace ("ssh -vvv" or "sshd -ddd"). Otherwise we
    simply cannot help you.

    -d