Hey all just wondering if anybody ever came to this point. I am using
ppk auth to log into an ssh session on my server. I have the
sshd_config option "PasswordAuthentication no" set. It will use my
public/priviat key pair to log me in. However I created a test user
and tried to log on. It said server refused our key using keyboard-
interactive login. I have restarted the ssh service and am running out
of thing to check. I have another server set up the same way. I mad
sure all the config matched between the two but this one is still
letting you log on with a clear password. I am sure you all know why
that is not good. Any ideas?