Hi All,

I have a query..

How to build the sshd_config file with all the possible parameters set to
their default values.?

For eg:
When I compile any version of Openssh and run make install, the
sshd_config file that gets copied to the directory specified by
"--sysconfigdir=" flag does not contain the parameter "XAuthLocation" at
all

Whereas the sshd_config.5 man file copied in the man/man5 directory does
contain information about default value , but not in a very legible manner
as given below:

more /opt/soe/local/openssh-4.7p1/share/man/man5/sshd_config.5
\fBXAuthLocation\fP
Specifies the full pathname of the
\fBxauth\fP(1)
program.
The default is
\fI/usr/openwin/bin/xauth\fP.

Please guide me with the procedure to prepare a sshd_config file
automatically which contains all the possible parameters with their
default values and please do correct me if i am wrong somewhere.

Thanks and Regards,
Kawaljeet Kaur
UnixSOE
GST

Computer Sciences Corporation India Private Limited
Registered Office: Electronics Complex, Software Technology Park, Indore,
Madhya Pradesh, India
Registered in India No: 10-11210

delivery.
purpose.