On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 06:15:04PM +0800, wenk-yahoo wrote:
> I also want to limit users to browse and execute only my commamds .

To limit file browsing you could disable the SFTP subsystem
completely in sshd_config (comment out the line) or you could use a
chroot directory for users, along with the sftp-internal subsystem
introduced in 4.8p1. This directory would only contain the files that
users are allowed to access.

> root@fedora8 /#ssh 192.168.0.6
>
> then:
>

> CLI>allcmds
>
> adduser deleteuser sessionlist sessionkill allcmds.....//all commands are provided by me.

This is probably easiest done by creating a custom shell.

//Peter