I just set up Debian Lenny on a PCEngines ALIX. This board have a
GeodeLX processor with hardware crypto accelerator, so I patched my
kernel to get cryptodev support.
Everything is fine when playin with openssl, but openssh just crash when
a large amount of data is transfered.

A small example:
alix:~# scp 100meg.test localhost:/dev/null
root@localhost's password:
0% 0 0.0KB/s --:-- ETAReceived disconnect from 2:
Corrupted MAC on input.
lost connection

If I unload cryptodev kernel modules, averything works fine again.

I found this guy which reported to have the same issue:

Tested with OpenSSH 4.6p1 and 4.7p1.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards, Adam.

PS: If you don't know at all what's wrong, could you please tell me how
to disable cryptodev in sshd (without rebuilding the package wihout
--with-ssl-engine) ?