Hi
We use pam to authenticate users password using RADIUS. There is now a requirement to support these RADIUS users through certificate based authentication instead of password. I was thinking whether the current X.509 patch supporting certificate can be modfied to use PAM ?. Or else,
Since keyboard interactive uses PAM anyway, Is there any easy way to pass user certificate to pam which can in turn use it to do authentication ?

Or is there any modifications I can do to the code to support either of the above.

Any clarifications regarding these is really appreciated

thank you
Vijay

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups