On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, Larry Becke wrote:

>This leads me to believe that using the scp -t /some/path/to/a/directory
>command= in the authorized_keys file causes scp to forget/ignore everything
>after the remote hostname.

internally, local scp runs "ssh scp -t/-f ". With
command= in authorized keys file, the command set on ssh command line is
ignored and "command=..." is used instead.

> (Wonders if this will be considered a bug to be fixed or quashed as it
>wasn't an intended *feature* of scp).... I hope not...

it has nothing to do with scp. The local scp process doesn't know
about it at all, neither the scp process on remote side.

--
Jan Pechanec