matfrances@fibertel.com.ar wrote:
> Hello everybody,
> IŽam having some problems with ssh-rand-helper processes. I have
> about 15 processes sleeping.

[...]
> It seems to be piling up rand-helper processes. Someone knows why this
> happens? Is a Solaris 7 OS.

This is OpenSSH, right? Which version? Are there any processes with
the pids of the ssh-rand-helper processes as their parent process ids?

I recall there there was a bug that would prevent timing out and killing
of entropy gatherers when they hung, but that was fixed years ago.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.