Hi Experts,

I installed openSSH v3.8.1p1-1 on WindowsXp.

I followed the steps as given in quickstart.txt file to start the sshd
service.

When i execute, mkgroup -d >> ..\etc\group following error is observed,
C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin>mkgroup -d
Cannot get PDC, code = 2453

After this I continued executing, mkpasswd -d which gave me following error,
C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin>mkpasswd -d
SYSTEM:*:18:544:,S-1-5-18::
Administrators:*:544:544:,S-1-5-32-544::
mkpasswd: [2453] Could not find domain controller for this domain.

Then I tried starting the sshd service but gave me following errors,
C:\Program Files\OpenSSH\bin>net start opensshd
The OpenSSH Server service is starting.
The OpenSSH Server service could not be started.
A system error has occurred.
System error 1067 has occurred.
The process terminated unexpectedly.

I connect to internet using DSL modem.

I would request your help in starting up the opensshd service on my PC.

Thanks and Regards,
Paresh