I am trying to exec a script remotely through ssh from x86 Solaris 8 OpenSSH
4.4 to SPARC Solaris 10 Sun_SSH 1.1. I can set an environment variable in
$HOME/.ssh/environment but need to have this set globally for every user. I
know that ssh does not run any of the usual login files for a remotely
executed program but the has to be some file where global item may be set.
Apparently Sun_SSH does not look at the system ssh config files either, like
/etc/ssh/environment.