Peter Gordon wrote:
> ssh -V on Fedora 7
> OpenSSH_4.5p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8b 04 May 2006
>

> I have ssh access to computers which sit on a NAT behind a router.
>
> These are the commands I use to access them:
>
> ssh -N -g -R 10000:127.0.0.1:200 user@200.201.202.203
> ssh -N -g -R 10000:127.0.0.1:201 user@200.201.202.203
>
> The router routes port 200 to port 22 on computer 1 and
> port 201 to port 22 on computer 2.
>
> Starting with a clean known_hosts file, it ask for verification,
> and
> access proceeds.
>
> However, each time I access the other computer, ssh complains
> about the
> entry in the known_hosts file.

hi there,
in common situation i'm using -L 127.0.X.Y:22:remote_server_host:22,
for example 127.0.4.1.

In that case all possible servers should have their own new local
(127.0.0.0/8) IP address.

The -R should by me -R [bind_address:]port:host:hostport]

Hope it will be helpfull

--
David "CentrinO" Kunes
Mail: kunesdavid@gmail.com

You will be audited by the Internal Revenue Service.