hello,

I have the problem with sftp, I can't read files and dirs from huawei
switches. I see:

mm:/home/milon# sftp 10.1.1.30:vrpcfg.cfg .
Connecting to 10.1.1.30...
root@10.1.1.30's password:
Couldn't stat remote file: Operation unsupported
File "flash:/flash:/vrpcfg.cfg" not found.
Received disconnect from 10.1.1.30: 2: The connection is closed by
SSH Server
Current FSM is SSH_Main_Disconnect

Or interactive session:

sftp> ls
Couldn't stat remote file: Operation unsupported
Can't ls: "flash:/" not found
sftp> cd /
Couldn't stat remote file: Operation unsupported
sftp> get vrpcfg.cfg
Couldn't stat remote file: Operation unsupported
File "flash:/vrpcfg.cfg" not found.

Hovewer mkdir, rmdir, put and rm operations are working.
Winscp program is working too.

Any suggestions ? Or workaround ?

openssh version 4.6p1, switch huawei quidway 5600; reading file of course
exists

Thanks for any reply. (Please cc)

regards,

--