Geoff,

What is happening is, when I fork off sftp, it captures my terminals
stdio, so I don't see any output in the main program. The only thing
I see is the password request, which I provide and then it doesn't
get anymore output from sftp. Sftp runs just fine but not using the
pseudo terminal.
I think I need some kind of ioctl call to stop sftp from grabing
the terminal stdio?

William Estrada
MrUmunhum@popdial.com
Mt-Umunhum-Wireless.net ( http://Mt-Umunhum-Wireless.net )