Ok sorry, I've found msg: 45C85B98.2090308 that seem to be the same problem.

But, even after I've modified MTU parameter, nothing happen. I've read
also the rest, not really understandable or testable been my remote
machine not modifiable.

There is nothing more to do on the client's stack ? I've to discover
the lower MTU on the street ? Windows is not in autodiscover ?

thank again and sorry for the spam

MV

--
Marco Vannini