Hello,

Are there some settings I need to setup to get openssh sftp to work with
a WS_FTP server?
With debugging on I see the following when trying to connect;

Connecting to xx.xx.xx.39...
OpenSSH_3.6.1p2, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090701f
debug1: Applying options for xx.xx.xx.39
debug1: Applying options for *
debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be
trusted.
debug1: Connecting to xx.xx.xx.39 [xx.xx.xx.39] port 28.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: read PEM private key done: type DSA
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: ssh_exchange_identification: 220 test.hidden.com X2 WS_FTP
Server 5.0.3 (3284885669)

Thanks,
Ben

Confidentiality Notice:
This message, and any attachments, may contain information that is =
confidential, privileged, and/or protected from disclosure under state =
and federal laws that deal with the privacy and security of medical =
information. If you received this message in error or through =
inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender =
that the message was received by you in error, and then permanently =
retaining a copy.