I will try to help.

You can install syslog-ng in CygWin. The logins will then appears into the default syslog /var/log/messages, but there is not logouts log.

The others points aren't really possibles.
You can't log the traffic because it's encrypted, unless the packet travel one more hop in which case you can use a common network sniffer (like WireShark), but you can't distinguish what come from or go to a SSH's pipe from the rest of the local traffic.
You can get a "log" some commands by copying the .history file IF a shell is used and if it create one. scp and sftp are some example that will not be logged and you will not known which files have been copied (in or out).

P.Rouleau