Hi all,

I have set SSH up on my Windows XP Home Edition computer some time ago. I
wanted to be able to log all incoming and outgoing SSH traffic / commands
issued to the server to a file. Currently, SSH is logging to Windows and the
log can be view from Windows Event Viewer. This is not what I want and I was
hoping to sort of 're-direct' the data to a log file somewhere (like say the
sshd.log file which isn't being used at the moment). I am unable to find a
guide on it at all on this, and I hope someone can help me. Thanks in
advance!