Hi All,

I have a ppk file generated by pageant=2E When I load this via putty and
log in to the remote ssh server, I don't encounter any problems=2E However
when I load this ppk public key file via identity file parameter, I'm
being prompted for a passphrase=2E

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,
Marc

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential=
and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection=
=2E If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or=
disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail=
or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system=2E