In the last episode (May 17), Kevin Hunter said:

> Hello List,
>
> Short version: How do I have multiple ssh keys not overwrite each other,
> and not force me to use the -i option to ssh for different
> servers?

Put them in separate files, and use Host blocks in ~/.ssh/config to
specify different IdentityFile 's for each server you want to connect
to.

Host server1.com
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id.server1

Host server2.com
IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id.server2

Actually, you should be able to list all the identity files in a big
bunch at the top of the config file. Authentication may take longer to
some servers though, as ssh tries all the keys in sequence (man
ssh_config, IdentityFile section)

--
Dan Nelson
dnelson@allantgroup.com