Hi Patrick,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

I have added multiple IP address in the sshd_config (using ListenAddress =
option) and able to do ssh operation with virtual IP. I have one more =
question.

Can we assign default path for individual virtual IP address?

I will explain my requirement in detail.

I have one login called sshtest. I have simulated 4 virtual IP address =
like 192.168.58.1 to 192.168.58.4. I will use sshtest login for 4 =
Ipaddress. But my requirement is, while logging 192.168.58.1 the default =
login path should be different one comparing to other IP address default =
login path.

Example:

#sftp sshtest@192.168.58.1
Sftp>pwd
/1

#sftp sshtest@192.168.58.2
Sftp>pwd
/2

Can we assign default path for individual virtual IP address?

Thanks
Nirmal