--jI8keyz6grp/JLjh

also sprach Adrian von Bidder [2007.01.11.1855 +0100=
]:
> Anybody has an idea if and how this is possible? The obvious but
> ugly solution would be to run a second sshd on a different port,
> but I'd rather avoid that.

It'll be possible if and only if SSH differentiates between
authentication and authorisation/session. If it does, you can limit
authentication with PAM via pam_file to one user, knowing that
publickey auth will be handled by sshd. All users, however, need to
be authenticated against the PAM session component.

--=20
=20
.''`. martin f. krafft
: :' : proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user
`. `'` http://people.debian.org/~madduck - http://debiansystem.info
=20
never trust an operating system
for which you do not have the source.