Hello SSH gurus!

I apologize in advance if this question has been answered before, but
unfortunately I could not find any good references online. This question
is with respect to OpenSSH 4.2p1.

Is it possible to configure access control for forwarded ports? For
example, let's say there is a mix of services running on localhost. Some
of those services are secure (e.g. check for passwords, etc) and some are
not intended to be accessed from outside (maybe they allow unauthorized
access to privileged resources). Is it possible to configure ssh daemon so
that it can enable forwarding to some ports but not others? For example,
allow port forwarding to "localhost, ports 1000-5000", prohibit access to
all other ports.

Thank you in advance for any help and/or pointers!

Art