Patrick Morris escreveu:
>> I would like to write a program that could deycrypt ssh=20
>> communication by using the private key of the server=20
>> computer. This should be possable right? And I should be able=20
>> to use libraries the openssh has already writen. In fact the=20
>> majority of the code should already be writen right? I should=20
>> just need to send a packet with the private key to a function right?

> You'd also need the user's private key.

Not to mention the fact that the keys are not generated on server
neither on the client. A part is generated on the server and other on
the client. None of them has the full key at any time. Also, the keys
are re-negotiated every hour (as far as i remember). You will only be
able to impersonate the server to think that you are the client, not
getting clear text of an already established session.

My regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini
Linux User 172199
Red Hat Certified Engineer no:804006389722501
Moleque Sem Conteudo Numero #002
Slackware Current
OpenBSD Stable
Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper Drake
Snike Tecnologia em Inform=E1tica
4386 2A6F FFD4 4D5F 5842 6EA0 7ABE BBAB 9C0E 6B85

Version: GnuPG v1.4.2.2 (GNU/Linux)