[Reposting in plain text as requested, sorry about that.]

Hi,

We have an application that allows users to login and submit/receive files
through a custom FTP proxy server. We support most FTP clients. We now
need to be able to support an SCP client (such as WinSCP). I thought it
might be possible to use OpenSSH's sshd as an SSH wrapper for my FTP proxy
server. What I want to do is perform an ftp connect at session start, an
ftp login for password authentication, and then an ftp put or get for
sending or receiving files.

Questions:

Is this a bad idea? Is there a more straightforward way to accomplish this?

I'm working my way through the code, but could you provide some guidance on
the locations where I would need to add in my FTP logic as described above?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jack Curtin
Senior Software Engineer -- Team Lead
M2 Systems Corporation
"Elite Software Engineering"
850 Trafalgar Court
Suite 100
Maitland, Florida 32751
Phone: (407) 551.1310 Fax: (407) 551.1423
E-Mail: jackcurtin@m2-corp.com