[Reposting in plain text as requested, sorry about that.]

We have an application that allows users to login and submit/receive files
through a custom FTP proxy server. We support most FTP clients. We now
need to be able to support an SCP client (such as WinSCP). I thought it
might be possible to use OpenSSH's sshd as an SSH wrapper for my FTP proxy
server. What I want to do is perform an ftp connect at session start, an
ftp login for password authentication, and then an ftp put or get for
sending or receiving files.

Is this a bad idea? Is there a more straightforward way to accomplish this?

I'm working my way through the code, but could you provide some guidance on
the locations where I would need to add in my FTP logic as described above?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jack Curtin
Senior Software Engineer -- Team Lead
M2 Systems Corporation
"Elite Software Engineering"
850 Trafalgar Court
Suite 100
Maitland, Florida 32751
Phone: (407) 551.1310 Fax: (407) 551.1423
E-Mail: jackcurtin@m2-corp.com