------_=_NextPart_001_01C6DFC5.5C81C46C

Hi All,

=0D

I am connecting my SSHD server through OpenSSH Client. I am pasting some
of commands in one shot and I see the terminal disconnects throwing "Bad
Packet Length " on the terminal screen. Google search says
that this happens when you're trying to connect to a ssh 2.x using a
ssh-client which uses ssh 1.x. But that didn't worked either. I tried
changing the cipher to blowfish. And I encountered a new problem.=0D

=0D

Now the terminal is closing saying "Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on
input".=0D

=0D

Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.

=0D

vikashj@ALC-13434332407 ~

=0D

Command used:

$ ssh -c blowfish -l

=0D

This happens consistently. I tried using Windows SSH Secure Shell
Client version:3.2.9 (Build 283). After couple of command run, a windows
POP up message comes saying "Message Authentication Check Fails".

=0D

Can anyone please suggest/help fixing this issue? Your help will be
highly appreciated:-)!

=0D

Regards

Vikash Jain

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to=
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and=
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you=
are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or=
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all=
copies of this message and any attachments.=0D

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient=
should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.=
The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus=
transmitted by this email.
=0D
www.wipro.com
------_=_NextPart_001_01C6DFC5.5C81C46C

=
=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w=
=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns:x=
=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:excel" xmlns:st1=
=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" xmlns=
=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

ffice:smarttags"
name=3D"PersonName"/>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Hi All,>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>I am connecting my SSHD server through OpenSSH Client.=
am pasting some of commands in one shot and I see the terminal disconnects
throwing "Bad Packet Length <some number>" on the terminal
screen. Google search says that this happens when you're trying to connect=
to a
ssh 2.x using a ssh-client which uses ssh 1.x. But that didn’t worked
either. I tried changing the cipher to blowfish. And I encountered a new
problem. >>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Now the terminal is closing saying=
"Disconnecting:
Corrupted MAC on input". >>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on=
input.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>vikashj@ALC-13434332407 ~>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold'>>
p>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold'>Command=
used:>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>$ ssh -c blowfish -l <username>=
<IP>>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>This happens consistently.  I tried using Windows=
SSH
Secure Shell Client version:3.2.9 (Build 283). After couple of command run,=
windows POP up message comes saying “ =3D'font-weight:bold'>Message
Authentication Check Fails
”.>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3DVerdana> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana'>Can anyone please=
suggest/help fixing
this issue? Your help will be highly appreciated
=3D2
face=3DWingdings> =3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Wingdings'>J
size=3D2 face=3DVerdana> =3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana'>!>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>>

=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Verdana'>Regards>>

=3DVerdana> style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Verdana'>Vikash=
Jain
face=3DVerdana> =3D'font-family:Verdana'>>>