List,

I'm behind a dlink DSL-G604T wireless router. ssh client was hanging at:

debug1: Entering interactive session.

Telnet was having a similar problem to port 22, however a simple client.c
I compiled was not. My java ssh client was also working. After some
investigation, I noticed that the hang was after the system call:

setsockopt(3, SOL_IP, IP_TOS, [16], 4) = 0

I noticed also that telnet was hanging the same way. I commented all the
setsockopt() calls out of the ssh client code (because I was in a hurry)
and now it works. Anyway, I figured I should document the problem
somewhere.

-Ken