I'm using :

F-Secure SSH Client 5.3 build 23 and F-Secure SSH File Transfer
It works fine when I use the SSH Client. But, when I'm using sftp,
it
displays :

File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly.

Exit value 0 was returned. Most likely the sftp-server is not in the
path of
the user on the server-side.

What can be happening ?

TMDSM - Distributed Software Migration
First Data Resources
Office: 402-777-5979
Primary TMDSM pager # 221-1020
Back-up TMDSM pager # 221-1509
ronald.warren@firstdatacorp.com

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or
confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
received this communication in error, please notify First Data
immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer.