If you have sshd running on kron, do the following (assuming you want
VNC traffic and that it's running on 5900):
1. create a user on it which has port forwarding privileges
2. on grue do: ssh -R 1234:localhost:5900 kron
3. on smeg do: ssh -L 5900:localhost:1234 kron
4. now use your vnc client on smeg and connect to localhost::5900 (yes,
you need double columns)

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/