Hi,

We are using Cygwin version 2.510.2.2. When I ssh from a Unix server
(Solaris 9) to a remote Windows 2000 server without typing a password I
can not see our mapped network drive files. If I remove the public key
from the authorized_keys files on the windows server and to ssh to that
server with a password or grant public access to the mapped network
drive then the security problem is fixed. However, we do need to ssh
without a password and to be able to access the mapped network drive
without granting public access.

Does anyone know how to overcome this ssh without a password and
network mapped drive security issue ?

Thanks in advance.

HN.