This cannot be done by the firewall. SSH is a opaque encrypted tunnel.

You have to handle this outside the tunnel part. ie. at the client or
server end.
Preferably at the server end, where there is more trust.

But how do you give shell without the capability to transfer a file? You can't,
unless you remove the file transfer parts of the server and create a restricted
shell for the user.

$ tar -cf - dir-of-files | ssh servername "tar -xf -"
$ ssh servername "cat > file.txt" < file.txt

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
-Centauri