Hi,=20
I have a unique ssh/sftp requirement. I have two networks
separated by a firewall. I would like to allow anyone on my "internal"
network to ssh to my "external" network but I would like to control who
is allowed to sftp/scp files from my internal network to my external
network. How can I do this? Is there a way to do this if my firewall
doesn't support controlling such an activity? Will setting up some kind
of internal proxy/port forwarding server do the trick?=20
=20
The version that I am using is:
OpenSSH_4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.7e 25 Oct 2004
HP-UX Secure Shell - A.04.00.000=20

Thanks for your help!=20
Jim O'Daniel=20
Unix Systems Administrator Northrop Grumman=20
Jim.odaniel@ngc.com=20