for Name based virtual hosting, there is only one IP address and one port.

So, you just need one tunnel.
You will need entries in your host table (/etc/hosts on Unixes) that
point to 127.0.0.1.
You will also need to make sure that there are no absolute links in
the site, unless
you move the local port to 80 (which requires the ssh from the local
root account on
Unixes.)

Name based virtual hosting uses the "Host:" HTTP header to key which
virtual host
the query routes to. This head is filled in by the browser using the
host part of the
URL entered.

--
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
-Centauri