He is trying to get OpenSSH to enforce two factor authentication
from the server end.

1) Something you have (Private Key)
o Provided by the key challenge that has been described.
2) Something you know (Password)
o Asked for via the password authentication feature.

The issue is having the server require both authentication methods.
Not just one.

Now the private key could be encrypted with a passphrase to get the
two factor, but this is not enforcable at the server. There is nothing
that the server can do to enforce that the private key (which the server
never sees) is always encrypted with a non-null passphrase.

?

> > Alex
> >

> --
> Sven =C9douard
> sven_edouard@fastmail.co.uk
>
> --
> http://www.fastmail.fm - A fast, anti-spam email service.

--=20
And, did Guloka think the Ulus were too ugly to save?
-Centauri