Hello,

I'd appreciate if somebody could suggest me how to configure SSH to
bypass a firewall restrictions.

I have a host (Oracle app.server) in DMZ that I need to access through
HTTP on port 1810 from the Windows PC that resides inside the LAN. The
firewall does not allow traffic through port 1810 but allows traffic
through port 9000. (When I point the browser to http://appserver:1810 it
returns "The page cannot be displayed").
I was trying to set up port forwarding on the app.server using:

1) Changed sshd_config on the app.server (AllowTcpForwarding yes)
2) Ran on the app.server: ssh -g -L 9000:appserver:1810 appserver

It's not working. I can see in the firewall log that it allows the
first packet to go to the app.server on port 9000 and it drops the
second packet that goes for some reason to the app.server on port 1810.

Am I missing anything?

Thanks,
Henry