From: dobbie [mailto:dobbie1@swipnet.se]=20
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 9:44 AM
To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
Subject: F-Secure client talking to OpenSSH server

Hello,

I need to let one server running Solaris 5.6 and F-Secure SSH 3.0.1=20
transfer files to another server running OpenSSH 4.3p1 using sftp.
I have put the public key from the client into the server's $HOME/.ssh=20
directory, but OpenSSH does not recognize it:
debug: server offers auth methods=20
'publickey,password,keyboard-interactive'.
debug: Ssh2AuthClient/sshauthc.c:316/ssh_authc_completion_proc: Method=20
'publickey' disabled.
debug: server offers auth methods=20
'publickey,password,keyboard-interactive'.
debug: Ssh2AuthPasswdClient/authc-passwd.c:113/ssh_client_auth_passwd:=20
In Batchmode, so we're not asking the user for password.
debug: Ssh2AuthClient/sshauthc.c:316/ssh_authc_completion_proc: Method=20
'password' disabled.
debug: server offers auth methods=20
'publickey,password,keyboard-interactive'.
debug: Ssh2Common/sshcommon.c:137/ssh_common_disconnect: DISCONNECT=20
received: No further authentication methods available.

Any hints ?

Marek