From: Enrique Sanchez Vela [mailto:esanchezvela@yahoo.com]
Sent: jeudi 18 mai 2006 07:15
To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
Subject: RE: prngd usage on OpenSsh4.3p2

AIX 4.2 ??? WOW!!

Bull has a web site with a ton of opensource packages
built for AIX, but they only list from AIX 4.3.3 and
on, maybe with lots of good luck it would run on AIX
4.2.

http://www.bullfreeware.com/

but if you have a C compiler I would give the source
code a shoot.

regards,
enrique.

--- Brett.Wickman@sungard.com wrote:

> Hi guys, my company is switching over to ssh and we
> have an old RS6000
> that is running AIX 4.2 that we have to install ssh
> on. Is there a
> package that I can download to install it like Sun
> has? I'm having
> trouble with the info that I got and don't have any
> install
> instructions. Any help would be great. Thanks guys!!

Enrique Sanchez Vela
email: esanchezvela@yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com