Nader Amadeu wrote:
> Ok i ran `sshd -ddd` following the suggestion of Jonathan Loh:
> debug1: session_input_channel_req: session 0 req x11-req
> debug2: bind port 6010: Cannot assign requested address

I'm not sure if it's related to your problem, but I've seen that once
before on Solaris 9, where it was apparently caused by patch 118305-04.
See Sun DocID 101834
http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/docum...=1-26-101834-1

If that's it, you can either back out the patch or work around it by
running sshd with IPv4 support only ("-4" on the sshd command line
and/or "AddressFamily inet" in sshd_config, depending on the version).

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.