Hello,

You may define yours hosts in your .ssh/config configuration file:

---8=----
Host server1
Hostname server.your.net
Port 221
HostKeyAlias server1
CheckHostIP no

Host server2
Hostname server.your.net
Port 222
HostKeyAlias server2
CheckHostIP no

Host server3
Hostname server.your.net
Port 223
HostKeyAlias server3
CheckHostIP no
---=8----

The known_host file will actually not store the port information, but
this will avoid the HostKey problem. Please not that not checking the
server IP ("CheckHostIP no") is needed to do that, but this is a
security issue.

Regards,
Pierre

Devin Robinson wrote:

Cordialement,
--
Pierre NEYRON Responsable Comité Technique Grid'5000
Pierre.Neyron@imag.fr INRIA Futurs